Monday, November 5, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 5, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE COURAGE TO TAKE UP PLAYING THE BASS RATHER LATE IN LIFE.
 
Much pleasure. 
Some public appearances. 
Some great studio time. 
Some video posts on YouTube (see sons, not so technology challenged....but to be fair...my 14 year old daughter can create an account on YouTube, upload a video and send it to the universe in under 5 minutes.  It took me about a week to figure it out...ha). 
 
But mainly, the satisfaction and fun of being able to do it and the added bonus of staving off Alzheimers with remembring all the notes and the right sequence on several songs.  When I can't remember what comes next, I will know I am done.  But, not yet.
 
Totally cool to see the video replay that I am actually doing that thing I just talked about for 50 years. 
 
Never too late to be the person you were meant to be and live forever on the internet.

EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE - STUDIO CLIP

EXTREME WAYS - STUDIO CUT

rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment