Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GRATITUDE - September 12. 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFT OF SIGHT AND MODERN MEDICINE.

Just completed my annual visit with my optometrist and one of the things besides upgrading my nearsighted trifocals (20/1250 lenses) was to monitor the progression my battle with Glaucoma.  Good news.  Held in check by, yet again, more miracle drugs and a good health plan...I should get even more mileage out of my slowing, failing parts...the trick is to live a full life and expire the day before your parts do.

Sight is a good one, with lots of family going through their evolution around me, building the next generation to follow.  I love being here to see it.

My wife sent these to me the other day...absolutely wondrous...nature beats man in created beauty every time.  A raindrop bests the brush.

rlw




















  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment