Thursday, September 27, 2012

GRATITUDE - September 27, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE SIZE OF MY HEART.

Although it doesn't always beat so regularly, it is large enough to hold a magnificent amount of Gratitude.  Family, friends, renewed experiences....all after my doctor's help send my life into overtime.  There is so much I am grateful for, I should write a blog...oh wait, I am.



"Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it
could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude."

- A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh 

rlw

-        Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment