Saturday, December 1, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 1, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER YEAR.

Wow!  Here it is, the last 30 days (after today) of 2012 (I am betting the Mayans were wrong).  The year has been full of changes for me. 

Finally retired, upped my music performance and even posted some new YouTube videos, enjoyed watching my neices become moms and my sister embrace grandmotherhood, my daughter started high school, wow...four years ago, I would not have placed serious money on writing this blog today.


THE THRILL IS DEFINITELY NOT GONE  -video


SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE STOOD BY ME  - video


"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things."  - Robert Brault
 
 
rlw
 
  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          
 
·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub
 
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment