Sunday, December 23, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 23, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING A PARENT.

So much to say, so I will say little.  I have been blessed with 3 sons and a daughter and 3 grandsons.  No owner's manual came with the Dad kit...learned alot on the job, along the way.  I learned mostly things about myself I never wouldI see my oldest being a super Dad to his 3 son's and I feel good about the job I did when he was small. 

My youngest son has  his girlfriend's younger relatives living with them pretty much full time also.  A good Dad in action is heartwarming.  Have to say, I love it when I hear my parenting words come out of their mouths, just the way my Mom probably felt when her words came out of my mouth.

Every species has similar challenges - being good parents...not, of course, the ones that eat their young...but the more more humane ones take to their responsibility in a beautiful way.

rlw


Parenting in the Antarctic
 

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff



No comments:

Post a Comment