Monday, December 10, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 10, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR HAVING A SMALL MEASURE  OF SUCCESS IN OVERCOMING A BASIC HUMAN FEAR.

"I will show you fear in a handful of dust.  We don't actually fear Death.  We fear only that no one will notice our absence...that we will disappear without a trace."  T.S. Eliot

I enjoy writing and have had the wonderful opportunity to share some thoughts and gain a tiny measure of immortality due to the www.  Long after I am gone, there will still be crumbs I dropped along the trail on my interesting journey through life. 

Haven't yet written the great American novel or received my Pulitzer, but I have garnerned over 40,000 views on my little blogs and have left a visual marker for my family and grandkids on the Internet and YouTube. 

THE FAMOUS CHAMPAGNE STORY

Kind of cool.  Advice: Just be careful what you wish to be remembered for.

I am thankful to still be here to enjoy the process.

rlw


21 days left in 2012

11 days left on Earth/Mayan Calendar


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment