Sunday, December 2, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 2, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR STILL BEING AROUND TO ATTEND MY GRANDSON KYAN'S 2ND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.

More quarters for
the arcade?
Should I eat one more?



I'm shy, Mom.
Every special moment from here on is a plus for me.  Luck and good doctors have kept me kicking and enjoying the small and large benefits of more time on earth.


Big brother Zak
and Kyan guarding
the cupcakes
Dad Ian - Auntie Sarah -
Grandma Lise and little
bro' Linkin

My grandson, Kyan, celebrated his 2nd birthday today with his mom, dad, brothers and uncles, aunts, grandmas and grandpas in attendence.  There was alot of happy love spread around the room amongst the cupcakes, camera flashes and dripping ice cream.

I enjoyed it probably more than he did.  Thankfulness is hard to measure.

rlw

My son Ian,
little brother Linkin
and me

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          


·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub


YouTube







No comments:

Post a Comment