I recently started down the retirement path with a shift to working just 3 days a week, adding Fridays to my Mondays off to make a 4 day weekend. First Friday off in many working years.
* BAKED A LOAF OF BREAD
* TOOK MYSELF TO THE CROCKER MUSEUM
* STOPPED AT THE VIRGIN STURGEON ON THE RIVER FOR A BEER
* FINALLY GOT THE KEYS TO OUR NEWEST INVESTMENT HOUSE
...and still home in time to make dinner for all and then off to the "Beer & Ballet" intimate event in the Sacramento Ballet's in-house studio...room for 50 - right on the dance floor with a full evening of premier ballet pieces choreographed by the dancers.
* and today opened our newest home for the first time...
* MET THE NEW TENANTS (they missed out on our first rental and have been waiting patiently for over a month) WITH SIGNED AGREEMENT TO MOVE IN WHEN WE HAVE IT READY ON THE 15TH
Great introduction to retirement!