Saturday, August 11, 2012

GRATITUDE - August 11, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR A BIT OF TIME ENJOYING WASTING TIME.

I probably have a more focused opinion of time and its importance to me under my medical circumstances.  I have pushed myself to accomplish more in less time for as long as I can remember.  I can't tell you how many times I have been advised to 'just relax'.

So, for the past month (post retirement), I have done mostly just that.  No real agenda, no schedule, no pressure.  I even learned how to let go of the guilt that came along with that.

That said, I will probably ease into a middle ground of daily rule and frequent daily exceptions.  I have many projects to accomplish and "miles to go before I sleep" (thank you Robert Frost).  I am more comfortable with a plan of action, but have embraced the exception of 'unless I don't want to' as an equally valid motivator.


"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." 

rlw

 
  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment