Thursday, August 30, 2012

GRATITUDE - August 30, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFT OF MUSIC IN MY LIFE.

I am glad I got myself connected to the bass guitar before I slipped through the shadowy bonds of earth...lots of pleasure there.  I am getting my part down for a performance at the end of Sept.  Playing What a Wonderful World/Sam Cooke, I'm Yours/Jason Mraz and Every Breath You Take/Police, as well as playing with Lise (Violin) on Unchained Melody and House of the Rising Sun...very cool.  Sounds great.



Started a new duo with the dad of one of Sarah's friends and we are rehearsing TNT/AC-DC and Don't Tell Me You Love Me/Billy Squire for an open mic night next month.

Lise also is rehearsing many nights a week with her trio and for an upcoming concert with the Camellia Symphony.

Sarah is now started in high school and is the new principal chair of the cello section for the high school orchestra - as a freshman!

Lots of music in the house.

Last hour as a young man...officially old in 1 hour and 39 minutes...ha...but not too old to rock.

rlw



  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment