Sunday, August 26, 2012

GRATITUDE - August 26, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR BEING IN THE 8%.

I am not rich by any means, but I have a few dollars in my pocket, some money in the bank and can go to the movies pretty much anytime I like.  All my family, friends and acquaintances are the same.

There was an interesting study done that I have shared parts of recently.  If the world's population was condensed down to a village with just one hundred people, what would that village look like?

Financially, only 8 would have money in their pocket and in the bank.  Something as simple as money left over on the 30th of the month doesn't;t exist for the other 92.  I am indeed fortunate.  Do you take that for granted or are you grateful?

rlw



  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment