Tuesday, August 21, 2012

GRATITUDE - August 21, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS.

Just completed my 4 year post-cancer treatment check-up and got the all-clear from my oncologist.

So much has happened in the past four years, I can't begin to list them all.   But all of them are free gifts from the overtime I have been granted.  Without the technology available to me, I wouldn't be tapping on these keys now.  Other than pending 65 and the fact that my body is no longer 18, life is good, I feel great, I am satisfied and happy.

What else is there?

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment