Saturday, August 18, 2012

GRATITUDE - August 18, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR ARMS.

Sounds odd.  I can hug my wife.  I can put my arms around my children.  I was the pitcher in Little League Baseball. I can do the wave at a football game.  I can wave hello and goodbye.

I would say I can play piano, guitar and swim...but arms aren't required for success in these endeavors.  How many times do we think about how lucky we are with the basics of being alive with all the requisite body parts? 

Fortune nor fame determines who we really are.  It is determination and the will to never give up that defines our character.

It is good to be reminded that success in life is relative through perseverance and the full use of your mind and attitude.The next time you think you can't get something done, something seems impossible, think about accomplishing the task with no arms.  Think about these people:

12 AMAZING PEOPLE


When you make a sandwich this week give this a try.


rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment