Tuesday, December 11, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 11, 2012


I AM GRATEFUL FOR A FUN TIME IN THE 70'S OWNING LONE EAGLE LEATHER COMPANY.

LONE EAGLE STORE FRONT
The time-of-my-life 70's were overly full for me and far, far too much fun. During my current 'divesting boxes of cr*p I have hoarded over the years, I discovered some long-thought lost photos of my Leather/Jewelry store in Chico, Ca.

I had this main store on the Esplanade, plus a satellite store in a mall downtown, an on-the-road craft-faire division and also a wholesale division that supplied stores in all 50 states, including accounts with Tower Records and the California State Universty's bookstores. A lot of work and a lot of play and Jack never had a dull moment.

ME MAKING A SALE

Good memories. Thankful I still have those braincells.



CASUAL DRESS ATTIRE FOR STAFF

INTERIOR
ME AT MY GRAND OPENING
COOL AFRO & FU MANCHU
I SAID I HAD TOO MUCH FUN

ALWAYS HAD A CRAFT
FAIRE DIVISION














MY MOM WAS A GREAT
CUSTOMER















ON A TRIP TO STONEHENGE
YEARS LATER - THE GUY IN
FRONT OF ME WAS WEARING
ONE OF MY BELTS - CUSTOM
MADE FOR THE BAND THAT
PLAYED AT MY GRAND OPENING!

rlw









 
 -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment