Tuesday, December 18, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 18. 2012

I AM  GRATEFUL FOR LIVING SO CLOSE TO THE SNOW AND FOR MY AMAZING ABILITIES AS A MINIATURE SNOWMAN MAKER.

Although we have not gone yet this year, snow fun is just up the road aways and the bonus is that we have close proximity, but don't have to live in it.  Both Lise and I have lived in snow country and when you remove the fun of skiiing and snowball fights, what you have left, is cold, wet, mushy hard work...for months.

But to be able to drive there - play - and come home in time to mow the lawn...is a great privilege. 

I ran across these snow-day pics from a few years back and they definitely cemented the notion I have harbored for years about my superior miniature snowman design skills.

rlw


 
  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub


 

YouTube







http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment