Friday, December 21, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 21, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR STILL BEING HERE, BLOGGING TO ALL OF YOU.

The Mayans did not get it right, thank God, and here we are. 

On a more serene, local note, I am definitely thankful for the neighborhood I live in and the great peaceful scenery I get to appreciate on my walks with Lise.

It is a couple of miles, past the school, the playgrounds, skateboard park, designated wilderness area, over the bridge/over the stream, more wilderness area -  full of wild blackberries and voil'a: a Starbucks waiting patiently for weary travelers.

Great scenery to apprecite on the nature walk back to home.


rlw


 -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment