Friday, December 7, 2012

GRATITUDE - December 7, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR LIVING IN THE USA.


With all the strife we hear about throughout the world today, I am thankful I was born and live in the United States.  I can travel anywhere I wish, anytime I wish.  I can travel to other countries and with medical issues, I am thankful that I have good healthcare and the transportation to get to where I need to be.  There are millions of people on the Earth that have none of these benefits.


Today being the anniversary of "A Day that will Live in Infamy"...the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor, seventy-one years ago today.  The U.S. had a much bigger terrorist attack than 9-11.  This was the act that plunged the U.S. into World War II.  Because we prevailed, U.S. citizens enjoy the benefits of living in the best place in the world.  I, for one, am thankful.

 rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          


·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub


YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff




No comments:

Post a Comment