Sunday, September 16, 2012

GRATITUDE - September 16, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE ABILITY TO ADAPT TO CHALLENGING SITUATIONS.

The downside to having unexpected bumps in your road of life is the feeling of not being in control.  Helplessness is a difficult situation to master and takes you to the dark side of your personal universe.  Ask any bartender.  They hear it every day.

Adapting to the new situation
No need to repeat them all, but, in the past few years,  I have had my share of agenda items show up on my path to nirvana that I did not place there intentionally.

Like a chameleon, to survive, one must adapt to each new situation.  To go beyond mere survival into happiness in the new situation is forged in the ability to identify the parts in the new life to be grateful for.  They are almost always there.

My difficulties are hugely minor in comparison to true tragedy that exists in the world today.  There is much to be grateful for in my current life I would not have fully appreciated on any other path.

rlw



  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube











No comments:

Post a Comment