Sunday, September 9, 2012

GRATITUDE - September 9, 2011

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THREE HANDSOME GRANDSONS.

Four years ago , coming out of radiation and chemo treatments, I wasn't so sure I would still be here on September 9, 2012.  My good fortune to still be here is overflowing.





For the ultimate surprise birthday gift, Jen, Ian, and my three grandsons (Zak/5, Kyan/3, and Linkin/6 mo) showed up on my doorstep following a two-day drive from Idaho.  How cool was that?

Very handsome young men all and thanks to Jen, we now have three very good looking Welton men  in the game.  It was a great treat to have my 5 year old grandson knock on the door and then have everybody else pop around the corner.

I very much appreciate the gift of time I have been given by my team of Cancer doctors and had it not been for them, mixed with good fortune, I would not have been answering that door.

Much to be thankful for.

rlw


-        Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment