Friday, September 7, 2012

GRATITUDE - September 7, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY TRIFOCALS ADJUSTED FOR 20/1250 EYESIGHT.




The gift of sight.  Add advancing glaucoma and I am still grateful.  There has never been any whining about not being able to get my pilot's license or blah, blah, blah.

There are so many visual gifts available to me with the lens corrections and meds currently available.

That glass is practically brimming with good fortune.  How would your life change if you lost your sight?  Would the quality go up or down?

Check out this video and count yourself lucky.  What have you done today with the gifts given you?

Para-Olympic Gold/Swimming




-        Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment