Wednesday, September 26, 2012

GRATITUDE - September 26, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR FINDING ANOTHER GRATEFUL WELTON.

After putting 'gratitude blog Welton' into the Google search engine...I found I was number two on the search list....lo and behold, the result ahead of mine is a gratitude blog from a Kathleen Welton.  How cool is that?  Here is her blog for today.  I am a fan.


Kathleen Welton's Blog
August 26, 2012
Gratitude is the best attitude.

–Author Unknown

The end of summer always reminds me of the importance to plan for something new. For the remainder of this year, I plan to focus as much as I can on practicing gratitude each and every day. 

I have become proficient at practicing gratitude on certain days of the year and certain times during the week or month.  In this book, Living in Gratitude there are a multitude of ways to be aware of how to be grateful on a daily basis.   I highly recommend this excellent book and the wonderful quotes, stories, and practical advice that the author shares to expand the worlds of work, relationships, health, and finances.

September 19 is National Gratitude Day. September 21 is World Gratitude Day.  November 22 is Thanksgiving.  Why wait for one of these days to express thanks?  There is lots of information on the Web to research in order to create your own gratitude celebration. The research shows that gratitude is good for you.

So, I have decided not to wait for just one day to celebrate.  Instead, I have decided to celebrate each and every day for the rest of this year.  To help me with my plan, I will donate $128 between now and the end of the year to a happy cause.  A total of 1$ each day–in memory of the little horse that makes me smile (see my “just for the hay of it”post last month.). Because it is important to remember each day that gratitude is the best attitude.

Enjoy the journey,

Kathleen Welton


rlw



-        Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment