Friday, September 21, 2012

GRATITUDE - September 21, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR ACHING MUSCLES IN BOTH MY LEGS.

Sounds odd, eh.  In my endeavor (sidebar: final flight of the the Space Shuttle Endeavor on top of a jumbo 747 on its way into history happening over Sacramento, as I write this) to open up my mind to all that I have to be grateful for.  I continually find examples of the simplest things we all take for granted.

I am grateful for the opportunity, time and financial means to join a gym and can go as often as I like.  My trainer is working on a program to strengthen my legs and especially a "bad" right knee I have operated on for torn cartilage when I was 28.

As a result of my recent exercises, my leg muscles are so sore, one would be ordinarily inclined to complain.

Until I saw these:

One-legged soccer player scores goal

One-legged wrestler wins match 

Be grateful for what you have, even when it hurts.



Note: Birthday today for Stephen King and Bill Murray

Tomorrow starts the last 100 days of 2012 - how will you finish the year?

rlw

-        Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment