Thursday, October 11, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 11, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR FINDING HUMOR IN PUBLIC COMMUNICATION.

Parents know what this means.
Do they really mean that?  Isn't there some kind of 2nd approval process necessary before they go to the sign maker?  I guess not.
Damn! Picnic spoiled.
Speedtrap?
I am not eating here
Don't Point at the Squirrels!

Job security.
Gov't taxing everything.  Good luck.
Damn...and so close to the volcano.


How dangerous is the non-safety ladder?
I have four.  Should I throw one back?


You tell me...
These guys are serious.
So true...
truth in advertising.
More truth in advertising


Thank God!
Stoned sign maker.
My personal favorite.  Picture worh a thousand words.

 

  rlw



  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube












 

No comments:

Post a Comment