Wednesday, October 10, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 10, 2012

I AM, ONCE AGAIN, GRATEFUL FOR MY SIGHT.


Just got back from the ophthalmologist for my regular treatment for Galucoma.  Interesting note:  I have been going to the eye doctor[s] for about 50 years.  In the last 20 years I have had to switch to tri-focals to get it right; up close and far away.  Taking my standard 'read the third line please' eye test to check my general vision, for the first time, the tech said "Are you looking through the top part of your glasses?"  That is the section for distance.

Amazing.

So simple, but what a difference.  I had not realized it, nor had anyone said anything about it, but miraclously, I could read all the lines. 

Funny.  Little things we take for granted.

So much beauty and cool things oin this planet to see.  The gift of sight is very special.

rlw

-         Robert Welton: Twitter      

-         Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-         Robert Welton: LinkedIn     F

 

·        My Blogs              

   






 

        Write Your Own Hub


No comments:

Post a Comment