Saturday, October 20, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 20, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR LIVING TO SEE MY SON BEING A GREAT FATHER.

I mentioned that my son, Ian, was going to help me with the remodel of the new rental house we just acquired.  He has done so admirablly for the past two days.  Cheerful, hard worker.  Good traits.

Today, he brought my 5 year-old grandson, Zak, with him.  Zak spent the day with us and I was treated to a heartwarming examble of loving fatherhood.  Very patient.   I am thankful to see it and proud of my son.  Ian is a great father.

rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment