Thursday, October 4, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 4, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY ZERO GRAVITY CHAIR WHEN I NEEDED IT.

Although we have recently invested in a top-grade new mattress (not a 'Sleep-Number' bed, but similer to increase or decrease firmness on either side) there were many sleepless nights after my Cancer treatment, until I discovered the reclining zero-gravity chair.  I couldn't lie flat and had to have my head be elevated (still have residual issues with this).

The radiation to my head (daily for seven weeks) permanently screwed up my sinuses.  I have difficulty breathing at night (like a perpetual head cold) and though vastly improved, there was a long intervel where the only way I could get a complerte night's sleep was with the ZG chair.

I still have it folded up in a down comforter in our bedroom for emergencies, but have not needed it in quite a while.  For about $75, it provided what a $2000 bed could not for a good night's sleep.

Thankful to have found that solution.

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment