Wednesday, October 24, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 24, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE THE SIMPLE GIFT OF GRATITUDE.

That said, I find it interesting that this week I have twice as many fans in Viet Nam than I do in Columbia.  It seems I am quite big in Russia, however - four times my fan base in the UK.  I am grateful for the acknowledgement and the opportunity to list a gratitude on a daily basis.  Thanks to the internet, people listen worldwide.

If you have something positive to say, share it.  One doesn't know who might be listening.  It might change their lives.

Pageviews by Countries this week

Entry
Pageviews
United States
40
Russia
32
United Kingdom
8
Germany
3
Canada
2
Philippines
2
Pakistan
2
Ukraine
2
Vietnam
2
Colombia
1


Pageviews today
2
Pageviews yesterday
12
Pageviews last month
 454
Pageviews all time history
4,418

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment