Sunday, October 28, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 28, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR GOOD HEALTH AND A SORE BACK.

BEFORE
"If you have your health, you have everything".  Wow, so true.  I worked most of the day this afternoon on the rental house doing landscaping.  Pitchfork, rake, shovel, on knees planting, warm day...etc.  Not bad for 65.


AFTER
I can remember a few short years ago, after taking chemo and radiation for Tonsil Cancer, I could barely walk from the bed to the bathroom...and it was the old-man shuffle then.

Although it will most likely take two hands to hold the toothbrush to brush my teeth tonight, the aches mean I am alive and kicking.  Feels good.  Much to be thankful for.

rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment