Friday, October 5, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 5, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR BIRDS.

Except for pigeons, which are really big rats with wings, there many beautiful species of birds showing off nature's color palette. 

We have a birdhouse and a hummingbird feader in our backyard and we are directly under the flyway for migrating geese.  Very cool.  Lots of birds in the garden...no crawling pests.

A friend forwarded some awesome bird pics I will share as my appreciation for our feathered friends.







This one I took of a small
 friend enamoured of
himself on my car
looking at
his reflection.


 rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          


·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment