Sunday, October 7, 2012

GRATITUDE - October 7, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY YOUNGEST SON, DUSTIN F. WELTON.

I thought by delaying having children until I was in my late 30's would create some kind of longevity for me.  I was 40 when Dustin was born.  It worked.  He is now a young man and I am getting younger every day myself.

Today, Dustin is 25 years old. 

A quarter of a century.  A milestone.

Now he can play the 'Geez, I'm getting old' game with the rest of us.

He is a great guy, steady, loyal, friendly, smart, funny and much more. 

I am thankful for knowing him for the last 25 years.

                             Happy Birthday....Beatles video

rlw
He wasn't always tall
It's official, before he was Dustin
he was just 'Boy Welton'


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
I wasn't always old

Goofing around on
Disney Cruise to the Bahamas
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              
Baseball Star

Still goofing around


Graduates Sac State
We get our money's worth
Turns out good looking despite me

-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube













No comments:

Post a Comment