Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GRATITUDE - July 10, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR YET ANOTHER WONDERFUL FAMILY WEDDING, A BEAUTIFUL NIECE AND A GOOD REASON FOR FAMILY TO GET TOGETHER.



My youngest niece, Aurora Chamberlin joined Ian Flannagan in marriage in a beautiful hilltop setting in Berkeley yesterday.  


My sister & brother-n-law, other two nieces, my wife, daughter and two of my three sons made the occasion.  My oldest son and his family wasn't within reasonable driving distance (several states away).  It was almost a complete family reunion.


Plenty of adult beverages to go around, dancing, and even a tear or two.  In addition to the happiness for my niece, I especially am happy for my sister, as this was a milestone for her in the family evolution...now she is bracing for becoming a grandparent as Aurora's sisters are booking their incoming flights from Storkville.


As my sister and I replace our parents at the top of the original clan, we are thankful that our children are replenishing the growing family unit, adding little ones to carry on the genes.


rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment