Friday, July 13, 2012

GRATITUDE -July 13, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR FRIENDS WITH BETTER GARDENS THAN MINE.

With all the stress and compacted tasks leading up to retirement and the big road trip (and 100 degree weather and no adequate watering system to the garden, other than me standing there with a hose) the past month or so...I did not get the garden planted in a timely manner.


But, my music teacher did.  Wonderful bounty...he could open a roadside vegetable stand.  This is my prize for being on time for my lesson last night.


rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment