Thursday, July 19, 2012

GRATITUDE - July 19, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR A TINY BIT MORE TIME TO GROW MY HAIR THE WAY I WANT.

I like the look.  It suits me just fine.  However,for every hair that gets longer in the back of my head, three fall out in the front and go far, far away down the drain.  My nod to the 70's and my rock-star alter ego, I have let my hair grow for awhile and currently sport a decent pony tail.  The challenge is that there are only a bit more that 12 hairs left in that thinning tail and soon they will all be gone.


I think one can buy baseball caps with a false pony tail stitched in...may have have to request one from Santa sooner than I would like.

rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment