Thursday, July 12, 2012

GRATITUDE - July 12, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR A GREAT MUSIC TEACHER AND THE NEW-FOUND TIME TO DEDICATE TO PRACTICE MY BASS.

There was a time, not so long ago, when my desire was to learn how to play 10 classic rock-n-roll songs...now I am working on 50.  Recent additions from the 'Police' and 'Roy Orbison' songbooks and now dipping into 'Van Morrison' and "Them".


Just learned the bass line before I left on the road trip for "Gloria" and now, ironically, the "B" side to that single, "Baby, Please Don't Go".  If you have never seen a 45 rpm vinyl record...this won't mean much.


Flip back to 1965...a great time for good rock-n-roll, before it became 'classic'.

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     
-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 
-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

·        My Blogs              
-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          
        Write Your Own Hub

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment