Sunday, November 11, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 11, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE  TIME TO HELP MY SON, DUSTIN, REMODEL HIS YARD.


He was fortunate to take advantage of the down real estate market and bought his first home...sorely in need of repairs and upgrades, but the price was right and he is young. 

He is learning the creed of all homeowners..."This project will never be finished."

I stopped by to loan him my sledgehammer and a wheelbarrow ... if that, in some small way, underlines the extensiveness of his projects...he is along way from the trim paintbrush.

We talked about realistic expectations for his backyard ideas and there are quite a few things I can do to help him with those projects.  I am looking forward to it.  I do have the time available now.  Bonding, with dirt.

rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment