Wednesday, November 28, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 28, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR SEEING MY SISTER EMBRACE THE JOYS OF GRANDMOTHERHOOD. 

Until a few months ago, I led the sibling race with three grandchildren, me '3'...my sister '0'.

Grant
However, with the able help of two of my three nieces, she caught up in a hurry with a grandson Grant and a set of grandson-granddaughter twins, Owen and Emma in the last 90 days.  She is fortunate to have three beautiful daughters and their children have inherited their good looks.

Emma & Owen
I am thankful, as I am sure she is, to live long enough to see the generational chain extended.  This kind of allows one to partially justify one's presence on Earth and we each get a gold star on our foreheads for our worthy existence.  The parents, of course, get 99% of the accolades, but if it wasn't for us....etc......so, we get 1%.

I am thankful I got to see and hold little pieces of my soul/DNA living on in a tiny little bundle of joy, all destined for greatness.  We are grateful to have good children (good parenting, of course) embrace the joys of their own parenthood and watch them become good guardians of their very own tiny souls.  And on it goes....

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment