Saturday, November 17, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 17, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR ENJOYING A WONDERFUL MOMENT OF RETIREMENT.



Yesterday. 
Cold, rainy day.
Breaks in the clouds for bits of sun to shine through. 
Fantastic light for photographs. 
Fireplace glowing.





Whiffs of hot-mulled wine on the stove. 
A Friday.
A workday for most.
Not for me.

Took snapshots of my wet, leaf strewn backyard.
My oasis.
My resort.
Beautiful, even in the winter.
Raindrops glistening.



Wind blowing through the leafless trees.
Warm and dry inside.
Retired.
Happy.

...not exactly Haiku, but it will do...

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube



 

No comments:

Post a Comment