Monday, November 12, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 12, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR BEING ABLE TO RECORD A LEGACY FOR MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN.

With the beauty of the internet, there is no more dusty family journals, water stained, with fading ink and dog-eared black and white photos, recording the experiences of one's life on Earth. 

I look back at old photos of relatives not with us anymore...which is everyone older than me...I now have the distinction of being the oldest in the Welton bloodline...I am not sure just how I feel about that, but there it is.  Generations from now, it would be nice to live on in the memories of those family members still on their path through life.

I still have the obligatory boxes of photos, but also videos and blogs that will carry a bit of my story into the future.  For those youngsters, yet to come along, they will have some sense of who grandpa and great-great grandpa Bob was...hopefully, the technology to come will be able to transfer from the old fashioned data forms we currently use.  I will never know, but it seems like a good idea now.

rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube


http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment