Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 13, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY AND ABILITY TO RECORD MY LIFE - pt 2.

This particular blog will go over 5,000 views tomorrow...am at 4993 views as of now.  As you can see below, I have a lot of venues for saying what is on my mind and hopefully being remembered a bit after I am gone.

On my Hubpages site, I have had over 16,000 views on 51 different blogs.  I have even earned over $47.00 with my on-line writing...wa-hoo/ha!!!

I have had great fun and lots of adventures, with more yet to come.  The Gratitude daily Blog will end in 48 days, as it was, yet another daily blog for a year (as was Sunrise and Time).




I hope to spend more time after the holidays on my other blogs and other topics.  The past two years has been a test of discipline, writing on one topic every day.  My cousin, Bill, a published writer, sent me advice on my journalistic endeavors..."write something, every day".  I am sure it is a mental fitness program akin to a physical fitness program, where consistency is the key to success.
"If your life is worth living, it's worth recording."
- Anthony Robbins


rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube



 

No comments:

Post a Comment