Sunday, November 25, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 25, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR TECHNOLOGY AND A BEAUTIFUL FALL SUNDAY.

Lise and I went back to the see the other part of the quite large Norman Rockwell exhibit at the Crocker Museum this morning and I just had to take more pics of the view from the 'rocking chair room'...antique oak and leather rockers in front of a big window wall overlooking a park...tried out a new ap on my Android - FX Camera - pretty cool...have no idea how I will use it, but a cool ap nonetheless.



If I wan't at the museum, I could have been practicing my bass licks.  Someone sent me this great electric bass video as inspiration...the downside is that it is a machine...tech engineering student made as a class project...perhaps if the winter rains kick in and I can't go out, I can focus on improving my bass skills...this might be a bit tough though.

Grateful to enjoy a beautiful day with no stress and no drama.

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube









No comments:

Post a Comment