Saturday, November 3, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 3, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE REMODEL HELP FROM MY SON, IAN.

This final rental acquisition was supposed to be the easy one.  Most of the work already done and practically turn-key.  Not the case.  Whereas, there are lots of nice upgrades, we decided in the end to paint inside and out and do some extensive landscaping work.

Fortunately for me, my oldest son, Ian, is in the transition mode - moving from Idaho, back to California, and was available to help.  A bona fide power worker, his help has saved a minimum of two weeks, if I was doing it all myself.

We have a new tenent ready to move in next Friday and we hope to have everything ready by Wednesday or Thursday.

I am thankful for the help.

rlw

  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment