Thursday, November 8, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 8, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR A SHARP, BUSINESSWOMAN DAUGHTER IN LAW.

For many reasons; making my son happy and for superior genes that helped produce three extremely handsome young men are at the top of the list, of course. 

This week, however, she used her eBayish skills to unload a couple of items in record time.  We have a rental home with an 8' x8' spa in the back yard that needed to go away this week and a large wood wardrobe closet I bought that wouldn't fit into the room it was designed for.

I think she belongs to about 100 yardsale/eBay/classifieds web sites and within a few hours of providing her the pictures...she had them sold.  The wardrobe was sold for about twice what I paid for it.  Very cool!  Thank you Jen.

rlw


  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment