Monday, November 26, 2012

GRATITUDE - November 26, 2012

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFT OF NOTHING TIME.

This posting, of course, manages to continue my mantra about the joys of being retired.  Whereas, I have much much to do and more projects than I will ever finish in my lifetime...the feeling of not having to go anywhere or do anything I don't wish to do, feels great.

I noticed, this morning, that euphoria that used to come on the first day of a three or four day weekend...with nothing scheduled and you weren't going to be late for anything.  If you had to go from A to B, you could take intersting side tours to C or D, even though it was out of the way, but you had driven past it a hundred time and were curious to know what was down that road.  And you had plenty of time.  Too much.  I am thankful.

"I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything. "
Jerry Seinfeld   


(This makes perfect sense to me)

rlw



  -      Robert Welton: Twitter                     

-        Robert Welton: FaceBook 

-        Robert Welton: LinkedIn          

 

·        My Blogs              




-       http://gratitude-alittlegoesalongway.blogspot.com/          


        Write Your Own Hub

 

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment